Get started with SellerPulse in just a few clicks. Connect your account to Amazon Seller Central, then activate the alerts you need.
Connect to Amazon
- On the SellerPulse dashboard, click CONNECT TO AMAZON.
- Follow the steps provided to log into Seller Central, then grant standard permissions to SellerPulse so it can monitor listings.
Note: It will look as if you're authorizing FeedbackFive, because FeedbackFive and SellerPulse are connected. This is normal!
- Flip the switches and select the options to get the alerts you want:
- At the bottom of the page, choose whether you want these alerts as a daily digest or individually.
- Save changes.
Check Your Email
- Check the email address you used to sign up for SellerPulse to see the alerts.
- Click the "Recommended Actions" links to view more information about each alert and what to do about it on this Help Center.
Note: You can also see total numbers for each alert type at the top of your Pulse dashboard, and you can download a log of alerts for the past seven days or past 24 hours by clicking the CSV button at the top right.
If you need help or have any questions or comments about SellerPulse, feel free to contact us.