This may result from missing user inputs or an inactive listing.
Cause #1: Missing user inputs
To calculate a Calculated Minimum Price, SmartPrice needs you to enter your Supplier Cost, and your Minimum Profit Margin. Optionally, at higher plan levels you can include costs that you have defined in the User-Defined Costs tab.
Solution #1: Add missing inputs
The quickest solution is to enter Editing Mode and add the following inputs:
- Supplier Cost: Enter the supplier cost of your listed item in your supplier cost column in dollars and cents.
- Minimum Profit Margin (Absolute): Enter the desired profit margin of your listed item in the Minimum Profit Margin column in dollars and cents.
- Minimum Profit Margin (Percentage): Enter the desired profit margin of your listed item in the Minimum Profit Margin column as a percentage.
Alternatively, you can use our CSV upload functionality to upload the Supplier Cost and Minimum Profit Margin (Absolute) for many listings at once. Learn more here.
Cause #2: Listing is inactive
To calculate an accurate minimum price, SmartPrice needs to get your fees from Amazon.
Solution #2: Fix your listing
- Sign in to Seller Central and make sure that your ASIN is in stock, and all of the necessary listing details have been entered properly.
- Click the “Sync Listings” button to update your listing status in SmartPrice. NOTE: The Sync Listings button can be used once every four hours, so make sure you’ve fixed whatever Listings you want to in Amazon before syncing.