You can get started with FeedbackFive quickly and easily on your own. You'll just need some basic information about your store, the primary administrative login to your Seller Central account, and a valid credit card.
PART 1: Create an Account
- Click here and enter your first and last name and the email address you would like to use to log into FeedbackFive. (This should be an email that you check regularly in case we need to get in touch with you about your account.)
- Create a password. Passwords must contain at least one lowercase and one uppercase letter and one non-alpha character (a number or a symbol.)
- Click START TRIAL.
- On the next page, select the number of emails you'd like to send per month and the number of ASINs you'd like to monitor for product reviews. You can see an total monthly cost (excluding overages), but don't worry: everything is free until your trial is over!
PART 2: Set up your Amazon Store
- Select the Amazon marketplace (country) you are selling in. (If you sell in more than one, choose just one to start with. You'll be able to add the others later.)
- Enter your store name. This is the title of your store as it appears on Amazon (NOT the link to your storefront).
- Click "Connect to Amazon" and go through the MWS connection process by signing into your primary administrator login on Seller Central in the new window that pops up.
- If you don't have the primary administrator login, you can check the box to connect later, but you won't be able to send any emails or import much data until you set up the MWS connection.
PART 3: Checkout
- Enter your credit card information if prompted.
- If you chose the Lite (free) plan with up to 50 emails and a free product review monitoring plan, your card will never be charged, but we ask for it in case you'd like to upgrade in the future.
- If you chose a paid plan (more than 50 emails and/or more than two ASINs for monitoring), your card will not be charged until the end of your free trial period.
- If you do not see an option to enter credit card information, this means that you already have a different subscription with eComEngine, such as RestockPro. We'll just use that billing information automatically when needed.
- If you received a coupon code, enter it in the FeedbackFive Referral Code box at the bottom.
- Click "Submit."
Congratulations! You now have a FeedbackFive account and store.
Next, see our Quickstart Guide to set up your account!