To start repricing, you must authorize eComEngine's Seller Central developer account to access your Amazon seller account through MWS: a secure API connection.
This authorization is easy to set up and ensures that you can easily control tool access to your Amazon data.
How do I connect?
When you first create your SmartPrice account, you will be required to connect to Amazon MWS. There are two possibilities:
You already have an eComEngine account with current MWS authorization: if so, just select your store from the drop-down. We will use your existing connection!
You do not already have an eComEngine account, or your current MWS authorization has expired: follow the steps below to connect to MWS.
- Enter your store name and click "Connect to Amazon"
- A new window will open and direct you to log into Amazon. Log in, making sure you are using the correct Amazon account and have sufficient user permissions to make changes.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the terms, then click Next.
Click the Continue button.
When you receive a Success message, click "Return to SmartPrice."
How do I reconnect?
Your MWS authorization may occasionally expire. When this happens:
- Click your store name in the upper right-hand corner of the Dashboard.
- Choose Account Details.
- Click "Click here to update your MWS Credentials" near the top.
- Follow steps 2-5 above.
If you encounter errors or have questions, please contact us!