Add your referral code to the end of the URL of any eComEngine resource, then share it to get credit for signups.
Sharing eComEngine’s blog articles and webinars with your audience is a great way to earn affiliate commission. Simply add your affiliate referral code to the end of the URL so that you can get credit when someone signs up for eComEngine’s software.
Here's how to add your affiliate referral code in two easy steps:
- First, log in to the affiliate portal and click on “Programs” on the left-hand sidebar to get your specific referral links. Decide which tool you're promoting (FeedbackFive or RestockPro), as you’ll have a different referral link for each tool. Click “View” for the product you want to promote, and you will see your referral link.
- On the referral link, copy the question mark and everything after it. This is your specific affiliate referral code. Paste that onto the end of the URL of the blog article or webinar page you want to share, and the link will persist through the sign up process.
Resources to Share
Below are a few helpful resources to share with your audience. Be sure to add your affiliate referral code to the end of the URL.
- Seller’s Guide to Get Amazon Reviews
- How to Automate the Amazon Request a Review Button
- Amazon Feedback Guide for Sellers
- Amazon FBA: The Essential Guide
- The Ultimate Amazon Brand Registry Guide
- How to Get the Buy Box on Amazon
- How to Drive Sales in Q4
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.