Yes, we offer two free months of RestockPro for users who choose annual billing.
However, there are some limitations on the annual plans:
- If your order volume exceeds the annual billing plan level, you may upgrade to the next plan level for the remainder of the annual term. You will receive a pro-rated invoice for the difference between previous and upgraded plan levels. Downgrades are not permitted. If you anticipate a major variance in order volume each month, RestockPro's monthly plans allow the flexibility to change the plan as needed over time.
- Purchasing the RestockPro annual plan gives you twelve months of service at the cost of ten months of service, billed up front. This fee is nonrefundable. You can submit a cancellation request at any time to go into effect at the end of the current annual term.
How do I switch to an annual plan?
- Go to Options > Billing and look at the Service Level tab.
- Use the Current Service Plan drop-down to change your plan, if needed.
- Use the Billing Term drop-down to change from monthly to annual billing or vice-versa.
Note: Only account owners and admin users can make these changes.
As always, contact us if you have any questions or need help!