To import orders and send emails, all FeedbackFive stores must connect to Amazon Seller Central through Marketplace Web Services (MWS).
To do this, you must authorize eComEngine's Seller Central developer account to access your Amazon seller account through MWS. This authorization is easy to set up and ensures that you can easily control tool access to your Amazon data.
Occasionally, you may need to update your Amazon MWS connection. To connect the first time or to update your connection, follow the instructions below.
How do I connect?
- Log into FeedbackFive and go to Store Settings > Amazon MWS.
- Click the Amazon flag button or the "here" link.
- A new window will open and direct you to log into Amazon. Log in, making sure you are using the correct Amazon account and have sufficient user permissions to make changes. (If you encounter an error switching accounts, try clicking "Add an account" and re-typing your credentials.)
- Click the checkbox to agree to the terms, then click Next.
Click the Continue button.
When you receive a Success message, click "Return to FeedbackFive."
Click "Save Changes."
Alternate Way to Authorize
If you encounter difficulties with the above way of connecting to Amazon MWS, you can also authorize FeedbackFive directly through Seller Central:
- Go to Menu.
- Choose "Partner Network" and "Find Apps and Services."
- Under the Customer Engagement category, look for "Feedback and Reviews."
- Search for "FeedbackFive by eComEngine" and click on it.
- From the far right side panel, click "Authorize Now."
- At the bottom of the screen, check the box for "I direct Amazon to provide FeedbackFive by eComEngine access to my Selling Partner account and related data. I am responsible for any actions taken by the application."
- Click "Log into FeedbackFive by eComEngine now."
- The page will redirect several times and you will see a success message. (You may be directed to log into FeedbackFive during this process.)
- Go back to Menu > Partner Network.
- Choose "Manage your Apps."
- In the list of Authorized Developers, look for FeedbackFive by eComEngine and click "View."
- Copy and paste the MWS Authorization Token and Merchant ID and send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or open a ticket). Include your FeedbackFive account name or number as well. This will allow us to finish connecting your Amazon Seller Central account to your FeedbackFive account.
If you have difficulties after trying both ways of connecting, please contact us.