Configure or update your connection to Seller Central.
New RestockPro stores need to connect to Amazon and authorize eComEngine using Amazon's MWS Permissions.
When you first log in, you will see a pop-up directing you to connect to Amazon. Click the button to be guided through the steps.
If you are having trouble with data importing from Amazon, or if you received a notification that your MWS connection for RestockPro has expired (this happens approximately once a year), you can update your MWS connection to fix it.
Note: You will need the primary administrative login for the Seller Central account associated with your RestockPro store for this process.
- Go to Options > Settings > MWS Settings in RestockPro.
- Click the blue "Setup MWS Permission" button
- A popup will open taking you to Seller Central. Login to your Seller Central store using the primary account user.
- If you have trouble logging in, try choosing the option to "Switch account". Click the "Add account" link and retype your login credentials. Be sure to login as the primary account administrator (usually the first person who created the Seller Central account).
- Click the checkbox and Next button.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click the Go back to RestockPro button. Your changes are saved automatically.
Please reach out if you have any questions or issues. Contact us here.