For now, templates can be copied via the HTML source code, but campaigns must be duplicated manually.
For now, the only way to copy campaigns into another store is to manually set up new campaigns with the same rules in the second store. You may find it easiest to log into both stores at once using separate browser windows (in Incognito or Private mode) so that you can copy the rules easily.
To copy templates, follow the steps below:
- Open the template you want to copy in the Advanced Editor.
- Click “Source” to view the HTML source code.
- Select all the code and copy (using right-click or control-click).
- Paste the code into a text-editing program such as Notepad.
- Switch to the other FeedbackFive store (using the drop-down menu at the top right).
- Go to Emails > Templates > Create New Template to open a blank template in the Advanced Editor.
- Click “Source.”
- Paste the HTML code from your document into the template.
- Click “Source” again to toggle back to normal view and double-check that the template is correct.
- Add a subject line, click “Save” and give the new template copy a title.
If you are on the Free or Basic (Lite legacy, Basic legacy or Standard legacy) plan levels, you will not be able to access the Advanced Editor. In this case, the only way to copy a template is to set up the Wizard template the same way you did in the first store. You may find it easiest to log into both stores at once using separate browser windows (in Incognito or Private mode) so that you can copy the text and other options easily.