You’re almost done setting up FeedbackFive. But if you’re on Pro or Enterprise, you'll need to set up Enhanced Feature Access.
Enhanced Feature Access is a Seller Central permission that allows you to:
- View your positive seller feedback
- Send emails based on positive feedback
- Exclude buyers who already left positive feedback
- And more!
To set up Enhanced Feature Access, go to Store Settings > Enhanced Feature Access and click on “Click here for more information.” Or, click one of the links below to see the instructions in the Help Center:
- Enhanced Feature Access: U.S., Canada, Mexico, India and Australia
- Enhanced Feature Access: E. U. Marketplaces
Now, wait for the reviews and feedback to roll in.
Most sellers will see about a 20%-40% open rate and will receive their first ratings after 100-200 emails. If you try FeedbackFive for a few weeks without seeing good results, contact us to request an account review.